Allow me to congratulate you on choosing to view such a quality blog. Just kidding. It's not quality. It is, however, 90% Supernatural with spoilers and liveblogging of episodes. The other 10% will be Teen Wolf and random stuff I find amusing. My ask is always open so feel free to use it. My name is Megan, I'm 31, and I'm in Milwaukee.
So earlier this season i dubbed Dean a hug slut, and it appears this wasn’t a passing phase. Of course as a geek i had to get some empirical evidence. I’ve done this from memory, so please let me know if I’ve forgotten any!
S1: 1.16 Shadow Dean/John, John/Sam S2: 2.11 Tall Tales Sam/Random Student 2.20 WIAWSNB Dean/Mary; Dean/Jess 2.21 AHBL1 Ava/Sam 2.22 AHBL2 Dean/Sam S3 3.11 Mystery Spot Sam/Dean S4 4.01 Lazarus Rising Dean/Bobby; Sam/Dean S5 5.02 Good God, Y’All Ellen/Dean 5.14 My Bloody Valentine Cupid/Dean; Cupid/Sam 5.22 Swan Song Bobby/Sam; Dean/Lisa S6 6.01 Exile on Main St. Sam/Dean 6.12 Like a Virgin Sam/Dean; Sam/Bobby S7 7.08 Season Seven, Time for a Wedding! Garth/Dean 7.18 Party On, Garth/Sam; Garth/Dean 7.21 Reading Is Fundamental Cas/Sam & Dean S8 8.01 We Need to Talk About Kevin Dean/Benny; Dean/Sam 8.02 What’s Up, Tiger Mommy? Dean/Cas 8.06 Southern Comfort Garth/Dean (x2); Garth/Sam 8.14 Trial and Error Dean/Kevin 8.19 Taxi Driver Dean/Benny; Bobby/Sam; Dean/Sam